Our FINAL Club Day of 2020 is upon us! We would love to see you at the Cooroy Community Permaculture Gardens from 9am for some Seed Saving, Harvest Swapping and chit chatting. Below are the details of the day.
- Seed Savers begins (if you have never joined in before, this is a wonderful chance to learn how to save seeds, process them, store them & when to plant them! (Ancient practice in a modern world!)
- Seedling & Seed Sales (check out our gorgeous seedlings & lovingly saved seeds. They would love to find a new home!)
- Raffle Ticket Sales (raffle tickets are still on sale, right up until it is drawn at 11.15am!)
10:15am Guest Speaker followed by Harvest Swap
- DIY Olla Pot Making with Sue – it is going to get a bit toasty this summer and water will soon become an even more precious resource, so let’s all learn together how to make an Olla Pot! An efficient and ancient way of watering gardens via Osmosis, limiting evaporation & making your summer jobs easier. The pot’s made during the demonstration will also be up for grabs in the raffle!
- Harvest Swap 10.45am- The Harvest Swap will take place after we have heard from the wonderful Sue, so bring along any excess produce you have at home or even some home baked goodies! If you have questions about the harvest swap, please reach out! firstname.lastname@example.org
11:15am Raffle Draw- It is ON! Raffle time! Who will the winner be???
We are looking forward to seeing you there!