GROW YOUR OWN FOOD, 200M FROM THE BEACH
Property for rent on the Sunshine Coast.
Here is a message from the owners: “In 2014 I completed the my second PDC (with Geoff Lawton) and my wife Cathryn Luckmann is currently doing the Geoff Lawton 2.0 PDC. My family is moving overseas this year for at least 12 months and so we would like to rent our house to a Permaculture enthusiast who would like to grow their own food and live 200m from Marcoola Beach on the Sunshine Coast, Qld Australia.
Would you have other suggestions where we could get this search out to like minded people interested in using Permaculture in an urban setting?”
- 3 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom classic block, 2 storey home, large living space
- 560m2 block with living and backyard facing North
- 200m walk to quiet Marcoola beach
- Close to Mt Coolum nature reserves
- Local shops, cafes, life savers and bike trails
- Option to provide Partly or fully furnished
The owners are interested in finding like minded Permaculture people to tenant the property
Interested in converting the yard for food production.
Rent AUD$350 pw negotiable.