Cooroy Community Gardens Marketing Plan
- Organise a photo op for the hand-over from previous group to PN group.
- Get photo and story in Cooroy Rag and Noosa News.
- Design billboard brochures bringing public awareness to the CCG and days when people meet there.
- Design letter box flyer and price distribution by local postie.
- Organise an Open Air Movie Night, showing Rainbow Valley Farm DVD and Stuck in the Middle DVD, and do an organic sausage sizzle beforehand, with a walking tour of the garden.
- Put a sign up near the street.
- Get the green council sign the PN offered to pay for.
- Speak to local restaurants about the CCG’s using their green waste for a worm farm.
- Grow specific herbs or veggies to supply local restaurants as requested.
- Invite other community groups to meet there for ….any reason.
- Have a music event to bring in the younger generation.
- Have school tours which would include a pick and make your lunch.
Author: Vic Bateman (Vice President, Permaculture Noosa)