Donations for items are needed for the CCG
Some people may have these things laying around not being used.
- 25m of 1″ polypipe ( so we can take a water supply direct to the garden beds (currently we are having to go back n forth with watering cans).
- A working lawn mower with grass catcher( to allow us to quickly mow and collect mulch for garden beds and composting.
- One of the 1000L White water tanks in the square metal cages, called an IBC I think. (This is to be anchored on top of the 20ft container and used as a gravity water system for the whole gardens).
- A solar panel, solar regulator and 12v pump to feed the gravity tank and be independent of the grid.
- Of course raised funds may supply some of these things but as a P/C community, would be great if we can utilize unused items first.