Cooroy Community Gardens – “Brainstorming” Ideas
Where to Begin:
- Introduction to Permaculture – One hour sessions perhaps occasional Saturday and/or Sunday mornings. Gold coin donation.
- Schools Visit- perhaps having each class responsible for their own section at the Gardens.
- Establish Steering Committee – Core Group
- Valley Bees set up native bees at CCG.
- Set up facebook page with post on a weekly basis of what is happening at CCG. Michelle offered to set up fb page.
- Notice on IGA Blueboard
- Seed sales & seedlings sales.
- Sausage sizzle for locals to brainstorm what direction they would like to see.(Seek Council Approval)
Negative that exist
- CCG sign on the front boundary. (Seek Council Approval)
No watering system No power supply Electric pump not being used. No toilet facilities. Author: Wendy Strathearn, Treasurer, Permaculture Noosa